Luxury car brand Mazda is rumoured to re-iterate one of their top-selling vehicles after a long haul. The 2017 Mazdaspeed 3 will be looking forward to rule hearts and capture the markets by providing dazzling new exterior design, comfortable and elegant interior features, and last but not least, a highly competitive powertrain. Those who like to classify themselves under the category of ‘enthusiasts’ will most likely go for the highest trim level, which provides all the amenities and features a rider can dream of. This future car has no doubt excited everyone about its prospects.
2017 Mazdaspeed 3: Exterior and Interior
The first thing people notice is how a car looks. Taking that habit into account, Mazda has designed this car’s exterior to a meticulous level of perfection. It is unlikely anyone who lays eyes on 2017 Mazdaspeed 3 will be disappointed. Among many features that are making headlines, some of the more prominent features are:
- Redesigned headlights that are likely to be equipped with LED technology.
- High quality aluminum and steel body that reduces weight of the car.
- Bigger sized wheels that measure at 18 inches and look great in motion.
- Sleek roof spoiler that accentuates luxury quotient.
- Newly designed bumpers along with modified front fascia.
Compared to changes on its exterior, the 2017 Mazdaspeed 3 will have vast changes on its interior features, apart from new tools. Firstly, there will be leather covered seats that excel in terms of elegance and comfort, next will be ultra smooth materials that will be used to furnish rest of the car’s interior structures. What we have come to know is that Mazda has taken special care in providing features by conducting surveys based on popularity. Cabin space will also likely increase leading to more head and legroom for passengers, and not to mention some additional space for carrying cargo.
- High-tech features are galore inside of this vehicle as 2017 Mazdaspeed 3 offers something for everybody.
- Sound system comprises of CD player, AM/FM, four speakers and BOS audio system.
- Pedals and footrests are to be made using aluminum.
- An upgraded centre console through which you can control a myriad of features.
- Keyless entry with impressive floor mats.
2017 Mazdaspeed 3: Engine Specs
Replacing the current 2.3 L 4-cylinder engine that produces 263 hp, the next generation Mazdaspeed 3 will come powered by a 2.5 L turbocharged Skyactiv-G engine. This unit will be able to produce 300+ hp and most probably be paired with a 6-speed manual transmission. There is a chance of an automatic mode being available along with front-wheel drive; otherwise front-wheel drive will be the norm. Utilizing electronic fuel injection, this car will be going head to head with other giants like Subaru WRX STI. Keep your eyes open for more information as we get closer to release.
2017 Mazdaspeed 3: Release Date and Price
This part still remains obscure as the automakers have revealed nothing yet regarding date of release or price. To stay on safe side, we expect the 2017 Mazdaspeed 3 to be priced higher than the current model and go on sale sometime during 2016.