The fourth generation model, Lexus LS 460 was introduced with 8-speed automatic transmission in 2006. Lexus LS model has gained much popularity in the market, and the manufacturer is going to launch its 2017 Lexus LS 460. Can it survive in the current market? Why not? This new LS 460 comes with modern design and significantly high manufacturing style.
2017 Lexus LS 460: Drivetrain Configuration
To attract the buyers, this model will come with options in its engine selection. With three engine variants, one can get the advantage of its powerful drive with 5.0-liter, V8 engine + electric motor. The other two engines feature 4.6-liter, V8 engine. Each engine is capable of producing:
- 5.0-liter, V8 engine + electric motor
389 hp of power
385 lb-ft. of torque
It is estimated that new LS 460 could generate fuel economy of 16 mpg on city roads, 25 mpg on highways and 19 mpg in combined.
- 4.6-liter, V8 engine
360 hp of power
347 lb-ft. of torque
- 4.6-liter, V8 engine
386 hp of power
367 lb-ft. of torque
It is estimated that new LS 460 could generate fuel economy of 16 mpg on city roads, 23 mpg on highways and 18 mpg in combined.
2017 Lexus LS 460: Interior and Exterior Design
Everything comes in the stylish and luxurious way. People definitely love Lexus LS 460 with what its interior design is going to feature. It comprises of:
- The seats are a bit more comfortable than it’s previous with secure optimal support.
- Travelers will enjoy the ample legroom along with ample headroom which supports great with its leather seat.
- Moving to the cabin, it will be covered with aluminum elements designed with modern advanced technology and seats are ventilated, heated to meet perfect ergonomics.
- 2017 Lexus LS 460 will have a powerful audio system, digital navigation, travel assistance and automated parking.
- For the safety of passengers, this model comes with cruise controls. It will have stronger seatbelts and feature better airbags.
To make it more feasible and durable, rear seated passengers will have sections to control vehicle functions like music management and air conditioning.
The 2017 Lexus LS 460 will attract its viewers regardless of age and gender. This model will come with redesigned external appearance that primarily can attract spectators. It features:
- The front end shows its signature style with the large front grille.
- LS 460 is exceptional to give a sharp front appearance.
- Compared to its front end, the rear end of the car features calm appearance.
- With aggressive in-built angular LED headlights, it comes with the massive
- The materials that are used will reduce its overall weight along with modified suspensions that aim for better aerodynamics.
- The Rear end will also come with a new exhaust system and slightly increased wheelbase for specially designed alloy wheels.It gives a dynamic look to the new Lexus LS 460 model.
This shows how Japanese designers bring charm in the face of its buyers. People will experience the most luxurious LS 460because of its facelift.
For the safety of its passengers and drivers, 2017 Lexus LS 460 has improved its safety features. This includes:
- The new 2017 Lexus LS 460 comes with a modern security system that functions exactly what someone needs.
- With the specific type of equipment like camera and curtains, it enhances the support.
- It also supports engine immobilizer, blind spot monitoring and warning lane departure.
With the changes in concept and redesign characteristics, all-new 2017 Lexus LS 460 will have to compete with some of its competitors. Its main rivals will be:
Well, buyers know the best where to go to own such an outstanding luxury sedan.
2017 Lexus LS 460: Price and Availability
The manufacturer has not yet revealed its actual price in the market. However, according to the expert’s prediction, it is expected that the price of 2017 Lexus LS 460 will be more than $74,000 (Its current model price). This price will go on rising for its different package of equipment. Lexus has not announced its release date, but it is confirmed that Lexus will present this luxury sedan to the people next year.