Chevrolet is once again will launch their latest model as 2017 Chevy Impala. This vehicle is one of the most anticipated vehicles, and it is also a full-size sedan model which has been given small updates. This is the tenth generation model of Chevy Impala. It is speculated in the industry that makers have also given some noted changes to this vehicle that will make that will make this car highly demanding in the market.
2017 Chevy Impala: Upcoming Features
- Buyers will get to see two different exclusive colors on the exterior of this car,which are Pepperdust Metallic and Arctic Blue Metallic exterior color.
- This time,Impala makers have added cyber security to this vehicle that will certainly elevate its quality among the vehicles available in the market in same
- There will be Jet Black/Wheat interior accents in the inner cabin of this vehicle.
- Buyers will also get to see some changes in its powertrain configuration and it is discussed later on in the post.
Standard safety features
2017 Chevy Impala has been equipped with lots of standard safety features that ensure that the passengers can have a safe and secure ride. The list includes:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Possible front collision warning system
- Blind zone warning alert
- Alert regarding passing the trajectory objects in rear
- Tenside and front airbags
- Auto braking system (ABS)
- Lane violation warning system
- Rear parking sensors with great assistance
2017 Chevy Impala: Under the Hood
Similar to their all the vehicle Chevrolet has powered this vehicle also with great power through an outstanding engine. The details are discussed below:
- It is speculated that the makers will use two different engine set under the hood of Chevy Impala. The first one will be 4 cylinder 2.5-liter powertrain generating the power of 196 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- The second one will be of 3.6-liter cranking 305 HP and blistering 264 lb-ft of torque.
- In addition, it is also heard that the makers will use another variant of a 3.6-liter engine based on CNG model, and it will run on compressed natural gas. However, no such claims have been made from the makers end.
- The makers have used front-wheel-drive option for the engine variants, and both the powertrains are mated with the six-speed auto transmission.
- 2017 Chevy Impala has the ability to sprint 0-60 mph in 8.7 seconds, and the top speed of this vehicle recorded is of 132 mph.
- The EPA ratings of Chevy Impala suggest that it will deliver 22 mpg in cities and 31 mpg on highways.
Chevrolet will launch their latest model in three different trims, and they will be:
Apart from the two new colors this vehicle will also be available in other color tones and they are:
- Citron Green Metallic
- Black, Blue Velvet Metallic
- Summit White
- Silver Ice Metallic
- Heather Gray Metallic
Other features of 2017 Chevy Impala
- 18, 19, 20 inches alloy wheels
- Bose audio system with 11 speaker
- Ventilated front seats
- Keyless ignition and entry
- Rear spoiler
- Internet Radio smartphone app voice-to-text messaging capability
- Dual-zone auto climate control
- Accommodate up to 5 adult passengers
2017 Chevy Impala: Price, Availability, and Competitors
The 2017 Chevy Impala will be launched in mid of 2017 or most probably in the 3rd quarter of 2017. The price of Chevy’s upcoming model is said to be between $28,000 to $40,000. Although Chevrolet is yet to produce their opinion on price and launch of this vehicle and till then the admirers of Chevy Impala 2017 has to wait.